Monday, August 12, 2013

Hellooooo!

Well hello there!  Thank you for stopping by.  It feels a little strange writing down daily or weekly events from my life.  I know its totally acceptable and even encouraged today, but a part of me thinks, "Why would anyone care?"  Well, if you are like me, that thought pops up very often, and I have come to see it as a distraction.  Not to say that I am this totally interesting person who has more words than time to tell about my life altering adventures, but I do know this much, we are all human.  And that one commonality allows us to relate to each other by way of  personal stories, be it at home, school, work or even the local market.  So, without further intro ramblings, I present to you my personal, almost daily blog, about my life and our commonalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment